This card trick is called Serenade of the Kings. Make two piles of four cards. The first pile contains all kings, and we set these face down (except for the leader king in front) on the table in a star shape. The other pile contains four black spot cards that help us do our magic. Burying the kings into the black spot cards, one by one, shows that they disappear into the pile with a little twist and shake. Now we place the kings and black cards in four different piles of two, but once we pick them up, all the kings are gone again. Where did they go?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades