Andy Field performs the top shot card trick in this video. To begin this card trick, first a spectator is needed to name a card, not pick a card (this instruction is repeated several times throughout the video to emphasize importance). The card chosen is the five of clubs. He asks if the viewer would like it done fast or very fast, and opts to do it "very fast but in slow motion." Next the deck is shuffled, and held in one hand. He snaps his fingers with the available hand, and the correct card is very quickly moved from the deck to the available hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades