This video shows the viewer Andy Fields 'Ultimate Professional Jazz Aces'. The trick starts with 4 queens' face down on the table. Next 4 black cards are selected. Seemingly these cards are made to change places with the queens' one at a time. This is supposedly done simply with a flick of the wrist. After all of the queens have been swapped the viewer is led to believe that the queen must be lying face down in a pile and that the black cards must be in the magicians hands. However on closer inspection the cards in the pile are actually aces!
For more information and a demonstration please see the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades