Two techniques to shuffling cards in sleeves are the brick shuffle and the sleeve shuffle. These are not shuffling methods that casinos use. To do a brick shuffle, put your deck of cards in one hand and use the other hand to quickly move stacks of cards into different places in the deck. The brick shuffling technique has the propensity to warp the cards. To execute a sleeve shuffle, divide the deck of cards into two stacks and then thread the two stacks into one another using gentle pressure. The sleeve shuffle can only be done in sleeves because if it is not done that way, it will damage the cards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades