Place the card in the center tip of your middle finger. The card should balance on your finger and you can test this by wobbling the card on your finger left and right without it falling off of your finger. Try to spin the card with your other hand. If it falls off your finger it may have been off center. Next, use your thumb, placed on top of the card to stabilize the card. Raise your thumb above the card. With your index finger, lightly pull the card toward your palm and generate a spinning motion. It may take practice in order to perform this trick with minimal effort.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades