In this video, you will learn the best way to throw cards. This takes practice, as many people who first try to throw card do not have the right grip. In order to throw the card properly, you will need to place your thumb on the center of the top side and the index finger on the corner. When you throw the card, use your index finger to create spin. You can use your wrist to add more power, or put your entire arm into it to increase throwing distance. You must work up to using your entire arm. Eventually, you will be able to throw it faster with further distance. You can also hold it by placing the card in between your middle and index finger. Pinch towards more the corner of the card. Keep practicing this technique in order to become consistent. This video shows you how easy it is to throw cards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades