In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the double undercut using a deck of cards. This shuffle controls the bottom card. The trick begins with the magician asking the spectator to choose a card. Return the card on top of the deck. Then it will be shuffle and end up at the bottom. To do this trick, create a break between the card and the deck. Now cut the deck in half. The right hand packet is placed under the left hand packet. The card is now transferred to the right hand. The left hand packet is the returned to the top. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic and would like to learn this shuffle to use for other tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades