In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the Siva count sleight card trick. This sleight card trick is very similar to the Elmsley, except it is a reversal. It reveals the cards instead of facing them down. This sleight uses 5 cards, but only reveal 4 of them. It hides the target card. The card that you want to hide needs to be in he middle (3rd card). When going through each card, users have to double drop the card and not allow the spectator to see the hidden card. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic and would like to learn how to perform the sleight card trick for other card tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades