In today's world of texts, twitters and status updates, could we have evolved past paper based exchange?
Face-to-face hasn't been phased out yet. According to a Time Magazine report, business cards are experiencing a second coming.
In our research of biz card history, we unturned a couple of bizarre, Victorian era social conventions. For instance, to indicate an acceptance on a social invitation one would reply with their card. A denial, no card. But if you received a card back in an envelope... discouraged. What? Discouraged? And we thought dating nowadays was awkward.
This trick promises to make your next social card exchange a bit spicier. Pull this off, and you will be remembered.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades