This video is a tutorial on how to perform the illusion of a levitating card magic trick. This video demonstrates how to perform this magic trick, and how to create your very own levitating poker card. By attaching a flexible clear plastic strip to the back of the poker card, you can create the illusion that the card is actually levitating right out of the palm of your hand. You will need a poker card, a clear, flexible strip of plastic approximately 1/2" - 1" wide, cut to the length of the card, and some glue to attach the strip to the card. After you have constructed your new prop, the video demonstrates techniques and tips to successfully perform this simple illusion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades