This a video tutorial on how to levitate a card. This is basically a card trick. The effect created is that the spectator's selected card is magically revealed by rising out of the pack. The secret to the effect is your little finger. Shuffle the cards and then let the spectator select one card. Show the card to the spectator and tell him/her to put the card back anywhere they want. As the card is placed back, get a pinky break with your little finger above the card. Use multiple cuts to get the chosen card on top. Now follow the video to learn how to raise the card out if the pack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades