If you've ever seen David Blaine or Criss Angel, there's a good chance you've seen this card trick performed at least once. It's a very common trick, and yet the effect still blows people away.
You count through four jokers. Each time you count through, one more joker turns face down, until finally all four jokers are face down. Then you blow everyone's mind by revealing that all four cards are aces.
This trick involves two gimmicked cards, and then 3 normal cards. Check it out!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades