Here's a video tutorial that will surely teach you how to do Hindu Shuffle and Hindu Control. Shuffle the cards to your audience and let a person pick a card. Retain the bottom card not by overhand shuffle since it's obvious that the bottom card is retained. Hindu Shuffle does the same thing as overhand shuffle except that it's done in a different angle and way of handling. Force the bottom card by holding the deck with your right hand's thumb, ring and middle fingers. Take off half of the deck, and put the chosen card above the lower half and do the control. Use the extra fingers of your right hand to pick up a few cards from the lower half and keep the gap with your pinky. Keep pulling off the deck until the lower half of the deck reached the top. Follow these simple steps and begin to master the Hindu Shuffle and Hindu Control.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades