In order to do a false shuffle, you will need the following: a deck of cards.
You will need to display the cards, in order to show that they are still in order. Cut the deck of cards in half. Do a fake shuffle. Interlace the tips of the deck, which will give the illusion of shuffling. But, you will need to side shuffle them. In other words, only the corners will be laced together. You will need to conceal the back portion of the deck with one hand. Pretend to tap the deck together. Then, separate the two halves. Place the original top half of the deck on top. Then, display the deck again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades