In this video you'll learn exactly how to play the "jeopardy" card trick. This is a great trick to try on the whole family or your friends.
With a simply setup, you'll need:
*A piece of paper,
*15 red cards,
*10 black cards,
*9 cards all clubs
*One black ace of spades, for a total of 25 cards.
You'll learn every step on what you need to know to perform the trick. By facing all your cards down, and shuffling, then mixing the cards with the rest of the deck. You can do a false cut, its up to you. It's all about mastering the trick and tricking your audience, for a suspenful result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades