Andy in this video explains us how to perform the "count on it" card trick. First of all it involves with him taking a pack of cards. He asks the person who is about to witness the trick to take a certain amount of cards and asks the person to count the number. After the person has done it. He is asked to see the card corresponding to the count he has when Andy show him one by one. After the person is done with it there here comes the trick. Andy counts the card from one to king. That is counting one he takes 3 cards and places it at the bottom. And he proceeds the same way till king. And surprisingly the card that comes on the top of the pack is the same what the person had it in the counted position. Unbelievable believe it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades