Learn a unique prediction card trick to impress your friends. Items needed: a deck of cards (with the box), a pen and a piece of paper. Memorize and place 3 cards inside the box before you begin the trick. Make your spectators inspect or shuffle the remaining cards. Place the remaining cards inside the box and make sure your audience does not see the hidden ones inside. Tell your audience that you will make a prediction but do not disclose the number of cards you'll be predicting. Write down the 3 cards you've memorized on a piece of paper. Take out the full deck from the box. Cut the deck in two then discard the other half that doesn't have the 3 hidden cards. Deal the cards in 3 piles. Turn the cards on the top over so that the suit faces your audience. Match them with what you've written on the paper. Learning this prediction card trick will surely make your friends go wild!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades