An expert on card tricks demonstrates this trick. Fan out the cards on the table and ask a spectator to pick a card, and then put that card in the center. He explains that he forced that card by demonstrating to the spectator that he should pull a card out, and actually taking a different card than the one the spectator chooses. He puts the spectator's card second from the top and holds his hand in such a way that he makes it look like he's taking the second card. This video should be watched several times to learn how to do the trick effectively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades